Monday, January 18, 2016

The Son Will Come Out Tomorrow


John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.



Sometimes I feel like little orphan Annie just holding onto Hope.  I hope that God meets my needs, I hope that my future will be bright.  However, no matter what I "know", that Jesus will be coming back and when He does He has a place for me... a mansion just over the hilltop.


As a young girl I loved watching Annie.  I loved watching the little girl who had nothing, still clinging onto the hope that someday someone would love her and come back for her.  She hoped that it would be her biological parents.  I'm sure that Annie felt out of place in the "hard knocks" of life.  I'm sure she just clung to her dream that someday someone would swoop her up and her worries would be over and her life would be fulfilled and life would hold a little more meaning.  She sang joyfully of "TOMORROW". 

I admit that sometimes when I have a difficult day I often find myself even humming this song.  "When we are stuck with a day that's gray and lonely we just need to stick up our chin and grin and say... Tomorrow, tomorrow, we love you tomorrow!"  No matter how gray and dismal life can become I always take advice from Annie and remember who my Father is in Heaven and that I've got Jesus coming back for me Tomorrow! and it may only be a day away!  Cling to the promise that there is a mansion waiting for you someday that God is our adoptive Father who loves us very much when the world just seems to be so dark and people are so greedy. God offers us Shelter in His unfailing Love.  Keep focusing on the future! Stay bright and sing on! He's coming back! and until then remember that His Mercy is new every morning so just hang on until tomorrow come what may.


22 It is because of the Lord’s loving kindness that we are not consumed,

Because His [tender] compassion never fail. 23 They are new every morning;


Great and beyond measure is Your faithfulness

Lamentations 3:22-23 Amplified Bible (AMP)

No comments: