Monday, January 15, 2018

F.I.G.H.T. Back

Psalm 96:3 ESV 

Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous works among all the peoples!

It is come to my realization just how important it is to make an impact in the world. My husband and I were talking last night about how literacy can survive through ages.  When an author dies they leave a sort of legacy.  I was beginning to think I'd love to be an author.  Then I realized  I am an author.  I would like to catch you up on some great things God has done in my life recently because I feel it will help you see my perspective now as I take on this blog again;

I have welcomed my daughter into my life.  I was told most of my life since about 1997 to 2001 that I was not able to have children because I had a brain aneurysm. In 2012 I married the love of my life who was willing to adopt and foster with me.  When I realized that in order to be a foster parent in our state we were suppose to tell our youth that it was okay to be gay we realized that the red tape was just not very friendly for our biblical lifestyle.  Then a good friend of the family passed away and in her dying breath revealed to my mother her one regret in life was never having children.  This sent chills down my spine and hubby and I sat down with doctors and asked if by some miracle the brain aneurysm was indeed gone.  It was there was nothing but scar tissue.  I had many tests and many doctors opinions and I was cleared to have kids... as long as I got my A1C down and I did. Last year I gave birth to a healthy baby girl.  She was born premature.  I had almost died after having preclampsia and losing over half my blood. Thanks to people who donate blood I was able to receive three blood transfusions that saved my life. My life now has taken on a new role as a mom, as a wife, yes I do not find it easy to find time to write.  However, I feel it is important to get the messages that God puts in my heart across to the world.

So here I am.  I'm back! I'm ready to live life and F.I.G.H.T.

No comments: