Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Go Away! I'm out of bandaids...


I was looking for a picture of a broken heart for this blog when I saw a bumper sticker that said "Go away I'm out of bandaids". Wouldn't it be great if we could tell people never to hurt us? However, we can't but what we can remember is that God heals us. He takes our broken hearts and turns them into something beautiful. The longer you hold onto unforgiveness the longer it's going to take to feel better, I'm learning this myself. Instead of dwelling on the people who hurt you, you could be helping people who have been hurt also. So what do you say? Will you give it a chance and let God heal your heart? I know He can because that's what God's word says. Let's do it together :) I will encourage you and you can encourage me!



Psalms 147:3 God heals the broken hearted and binds their wounds.

No comments: