Sunday, December 5, 2010

Get God to Smile :)


Psalm 45:8
8 All your robes are fragrant with myrrh and aloes and cassia;
from palaces adorned with ivory
the music of the strings makes you glad.

Yes I dance around the kitchen floor sometimes in my socks and pajamas singing praise and worship music. Sure someday I would love to dance before God and praise Him every day. Wouldn't it be great if we could constantly be in His presence and praise Him? It's actually not as bad as you think. Really, whenever I get the opportunity I burst out into praise. Even in the gloomiest of days when nothing seems to be shimmering and everything is dull I can't help but praise God. You know why? It's beyond the earth it gets me to picture myself by His throne in His presence where the air is sweet and fragrant and the palace is beautiful. Yes I will praise Him like David. David praised with a harp and singing but we have been gifted with many ways to praise God. Some of us may not be able to carry a tune but we praise God in our everyday life by helping others and being a living testimony.

Whatever your praise language is God is smiling at it! God rejoices when we praise Him.

In your gloom of your room or in the joy of your kitchen offer up your praise to Him today!

Psalm 150:6

Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD.

No comments: