Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Call Anytime


Psalm 91:15-16
15When you call to me, I will answer you.
I will be with you when you are in trouble.
I will save you and honor you.
16I will satisfy you with a long life.
I will show you how I will save you.
My best friend once said that she had gone to church and learned that God doesn't always answer your prayer the way you want Him to, but He always answers. Don't you hate when you call someone and it rings for so long then you get a machine? Aren't you glad that God doesn't have voicemail? *uses deep thunder voice* "Hi this is God you have reached my Heavenly Host Hotline... for English press one...". Thankfully God does not need voicemail. We can cry out to Him anytime and He hears us. We don't even have to worry about paying a huge phone bill because He's free. We don't have to think we are getting Him at a bad time or worry about when He's available and what works best for Him. He gives us time to talk to Him all the time we need. He expects us to talk even when "we" feel like we are busy. God "never" gives "us" a busy signal. So remember whenever you need someone to talk to God is "not" long distance. You can use your whenever minutes with Him. He looks forward to hearing from you.

Psalm 145:18
18The Lord is near to everyone who prays to him,
to every faithful person who prays to him.

No comments: