Thursday, November 18, 2010

Get Up Right w/ God



Psalm 25:21-22
21 May integrity and uprightness protect me,
because my hope, LORD, is in you.

22 Deliver Israel, O God,
from all their troubles!

Integrity is a big word. The teaching program I am in requires you to demonstrate integrity. YES they give you tribulations to help you practice and test your integrity. God also gives us tribulations but He does promise He will never give us more than we can bare. I have one month left in the teaching program and God got me through it. Integrity and Uprightness will protect you. One time I had a professor who just did not like me at all, I still don't understand why. My parents suggested it was because of my faith or just because our personalities clashed. It was a difficult thing because they were grading me very unfairly. I tried to explain to them that I had done everything and made my best effort to fix things. However, it was just not going to happen so I withdrew from the course and talked to the dean of the program. I was honest and upright. In return the professor admitted to disliking me and I got to retake the course for free with a different professor. Sometimes God gives you obstacles to test you. I cried a lot because I was wronged by my professor but I stood by what I believed to be true. God honored me when I stood up and He provided another way. I can now hold it together when I know people dislike me for no logical reason. I built integrity. God will rescue us if He sees we are mistreated. He will deliver us from the paths of those who want to see harm come to us. We do need to stay upright and honor Him though. Keep upright and He will keep you up right.

James 1:12
12 Blessed are those who persevere under trial, because when they have stood the test, they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him

No comments: