Sunday, October 17, 2010

♥ My Crutch My Healer ♥



Psalm 139:9-10

9 If I ride the wings of the morning,
if I dwell by the farthest oceans,
10 even there your hand will guide me,
and your strength will support me.


Thank God for His support. A lot of my friends have been through trials and tribulations. I believe we all have. It is so much easier to get through life knowing that you have a God who will be there for You to really lean on.

A few years ago I sprained my ankle falling down 3 flights of concrete stairs and smashing my head into iron railing twice. I fell to the bottom of the stairs completely knocked unconscious. I don't remember anything but I did remember feeling like someone or something caught me. I was in an area of the school I was at where no one found me for a while. I woke up when I got to the hospital where I saw my mom and dad. Completely out of it I started balling because I was so afraid about what had just happened. I almost died that day and weeks later I still was not able to walk 100% stable. I needed God to help me. Even if I crawled it would have been uncomfortable with the amount of bruises I had. I literally leaned on Jesus in my time of pain. Sometimes, when we face things in life we need to realize that God is willing to help us walk through it. Even if we need to apply all our weight burdens hurts on Him, He is able to help us heal. Sometimes people say Christians use God as a crutch. :) I admit I do but see nothing wrong with it because He keeps me strong until I heal.

So lean on Him today and just let Him be your crutch.

Isaiah 40:31

but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

No comments: